Web Content Senior Representative
GIANTNERD is designed to be the web’s best social shopping community, where salesmanship and vanity are replaced by information and trust. Giantnerd is a place where the outdoor enthusiast can utilize cutting-edge social technology to make smart, educated purchases. It’s a transparent environment where users can share products, opinions, and ideas; and they can do it among like-minded consumers who are essential to a positive social shopping experience.
Giantnerd is Headquartered in Boulder Colorado and sets out to be the webs best social shopping application. (the facebook of eccomerce)
Position: Web Content Senior Representative
Location: Boulder, CO
GIANTNERD.com headquartered in Boulder, CO is a cutting edge social commerce outdoor retailer. We are Powered by Love and driven by a customer centric approach. We have an industry leading 365 day return policy.
Giantnerd is hiring a number of positions for its fast growing ecommerce website. We only hire A players.
WEB CONTENT SENIOR REPRESENTATIVE: You will be immersed in a fast paced work environment promoting the values and philosophies Giantnerd.com You will be challenged daily to the highest standards and be accountable for the accuracy and timely upload of content to Giantnerd. Giantnerd provides the best service experience in the industry. Accurate and timely content is paramount to a great customer experience. This entails hard work, organization, ownership, accountability, leadership, and most importantly ensuring the website is up to date and accurate.
Giantnerd is designed to be the web’s best social shopping community, where salesmanship and vanity are replaced by information and trust. Giantnerd is a place where the outdoor enthusiast can utilize cutting-edge social technology to make smart, educated purchases. It’s a transparent environment where users can share products, opinions, and ideas; and they can do it among like-minded consumers who are essential to a positive social shopping experience.
Giantnerd® prides itself on group of passionate, diverse, caring team members. Our ability to cover a broad service range creates a rich environment rooted in opportunity. Maintaining such an atmosphere requires a unique and powerful set of core values, bringing the entire organization—employees and customers alike—together. Giantnerd’s® core values allow for cooperative progress, both in company culture and in user experience. Giantnerd® core values include the following:
- Giantnerd Is Powered By Love™
- Innovation and Measurement Breeds Improvement
- Positivity Is Our Lifeblood
- Open, Honest, Communication Is Vital
- Our Size Is Our Advantage
- We Control Our Own Destiny
- We’re Part Of The Fun
- We Are Explorers
- We Are Perpetual Learners
- Relentlessly Cut Waste and Inefficiencies
- Fast and Effective Is Sometimes Preferable to Perfection
- Be Passionate and Determined
- Focus is Required: We Call It Focused Passion
- Vision Makes It All Possible
Take pride in Giantnerd®. What you’re a part of is different from other businesses, because what you’re doing here will help define the landscapes of outdoor sports, and social shopping alike. This is the way things will be done from here on out; and for you to be a part of it will shape your abilities—and your passions.
- Ensuring Giantnerd is the Outdoor ecommerce leader in accurate, descriptive and SEO friendly content
- Accountable for developing, documenting, and automating content upload strategies and processes
- Quantifying content upload process and implementing strict targets and goals
- Comfortable reporting in depth status updates to senior management
- Responsible for video and photography production and developing and maintaining Giantnerd’s video strategy
- Communicate and work directly with internal departments on a daily basis ensure accurate data is displayed on website
- Following style guides and providing efficient turnaround for banners and website creative
- Responsible for executing and supervising on time and accurate product uploading with a small goal oriented team of administrative content uploaders
- Work with vendors to gather content for website
- Self motivated, Proactive, resourceful, organized; works well with minimal supervision
- Positive Can Do attitude and the ability handle pressure and resolve issues
- BS/BA Degree
- 2-4 Years professional web content experience. Retail outdoor company and ecommerce a plus
- Experience in administrative order entry, photography, and website content management
- Applicant must be computer literate and familiar with Office-type applications (email, web browser, word processor)
- Organized, reliable, and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Disciplined and Passionate cycling and outdoor enthusiast who wants to take ownership of website content ensuring accurate information is provided to the Giantnerd member community
- We offer exceptional compensation packages including:
- Health Insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Exceptional employee discount
- Staff Gear Closet Full of Demo Equipment
- Complete holiday and vacation package
- Competitive compensation based on skill level and experience
- Opportunity to make great ideas come to life!
Submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Content Senior Representative
Location: Boulder. CO