The FD-M815 Low-clamp Saint front derailleur is the first double specific mountain bike front derailleur, that can accommodate and accurately shift a wide 36X22 gearing.
- Double Only Construction: The first double specific derailleur accommodates a wide 36 x 22 double specific gearing.
- Tire and Frame Clearance: The new design allows for super wide tires, steep chainstay angles, and less chain drag due to a compact, re-profiled cage.
- Dual Pull Design: Compatible with top or bottom routing
- Compact Design: Allows for super wide tires & steep chainstay angles with less chain drag.
- Compatibility: Crankset FC-M815-2. 83mm bb shells. Low-clamp frame designs.
140 Characters Or Less:
Shimano Saint FD-M815 Dual Pull Front Derailleur